Saturday, September 17, 2011

The view from the ground

Late. That's how we'll roll, now that the family photographer is back to her real job. Funny how photos from a couple of weeks ago are "old" when it comes to a wee one. Ferris just proved a couple days ago that he can roll over back to front AND front to back; what an overachiever! These tummy time pictures are from Labor Day weekend, proof that so much can change in less than 2 weeks. New York has turned chilly and these summer days are officially over. The summer of George Ferris! Oh, how I'll miss you.

Photobucket

"OH MAH GEE, I don't understand why I gotsta do tha tum tizz AGAIN."
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

'"TREE?!"
Photobucket

Photobucket
Of course I jumped up and down when I got this frozen drool drop!

First important lesson: keep smiling even though you can't win 'em all.
Photobucket

No comments: